Evaluations can be accessed through your Academic Portrait, Evaluation Portal, and the Evaluations Link in your Profile. This article describes how you can access and manage your Evaluations.
The Evaluations Portal can be used to access all active and open Evaluations which you need to complete. To access the Evaluations Portal click on your profile photo in the top right corner and select Eval Portal on the Account Menu.
The Evaluations Portal Link will take you to a report which shows all of the active and open evaluations you need to complete for the current day.
In the Evaluation Portal you will have the ability to access and complete evaluations.
Click on the Evaluation you would like to take. Once the Evaluation has been submitted the Evaluations Portal will update the list of open Evaluations.
When you are finished taking the evaluation or multiple evaluations, you can log out by clicking on the log out icon in the top right hand corner of your screen or return to the Leo System by clicking on the ->] return icon.
Access Evaluations through the Profile
To access your Evaluations through the Profile complete the following path: [click on Account Photo] > Profile > Evaluations
- Click the Evaluations link to view pending, active or open Evaluations you have taken, as well as the Evaluations others have completed of you.
NOTE: This feature needs to be enabled by your local system administrator in order to be visible to end users. If you do not see the Evaluations link in your Profile, see your local administrator for more information.
NOTE: Restrictions may apply based on the de-identified status of certain Evaluations.
Open (Active) Evaluations
This report show a summary of the Evaluations taken by the user in the System. Each user has access to this report for their Evaluations. This report links to detail listings where you can review completed Evaluations or start/complete unfinished or un-taken Evaluations.
- The number listed in the Open column indicates the number of open Evaluations for each Course listed.
- Click the number link to view the list of open Evaluations for that Course.
NOTE: Clicking the Evaluation links in the screen will not open the actual Evaluations - you will have to go to your Activity page if you want to take the listed Evaluation (or you can access the Evaluation from the Course or Event Screen).
Evaluations of Current User
The Evaluations of Current User option will take you to a summary list of the Evaluations of you.
Note: Different institutions have privacy and business rules that may restrict access to some Evaluations. You can ask your Office of Curriculum (or it's equivalent) for these rules.
- All users have the ability to view the Evaluations of themselves.
- Click the number count in the total column to view your Evaluations.
Evaluation Review Mode
- To Submit completed Evaluations, click Submit
- To view Evaluation options, click the Options drop down
- To end the Evaluation, click Close
- The Evaluation progress bar will update as the Evaluator completes the Evaluation(s)
- To view the Next Page of the Evaluation or the next Evaluation, select Next Page
This report is a list of courses with closed Evaluations that you have completed.
You can click on the number for a detailed list of the Evaluations.
TIP: You can click the link under the Evaluation column to view a read-only version of the Evaluation you completed.