At the Campus Level or at the Course Template Level you can manage your Evaluations that need to be reviewed and summarized .
Path: Home > Courses > [Choose Course] > Campus Level > Evaluations Tab
Path: Home > Courses > [Choose Course] > Course Template > Evaluations Tab > Select a Summary Format
Evaluation Link by Type
Evaluation Link by Type: Each instance of the Evaluation within the Type
Click the active link to review and summarize the Evaluation.
This option is used to create a Summary Evaluation of the User, Course, etc. that is being evaluated based on the averaged responses of the selected Evaluators.
NOTE: All comments will be summarized and presented.
The three steps involved in a Summary Evaluation.
- Review New: Click the link (the Evaluators Name) to review and submit the New Evaluation.
- Filter: Filter Evaluation by status, (New, Open, Review, Submitted, Approved and Closed)
- Generate PDF: Download a summary PDF this Evaluations
NOTE: New Evaluations are never included in the download.
- Click the link to review the Evaluation.
- Check this box to add or remove this Evaluator's completed results from the summary.
The list of evaluations is color coded in the following way:
- Green: New evaluations
- Purple: Open evaluation. Record has been opened but not submitted
- Gray: Submitted evaluations not yet approved by the Course Template
- Red: Approved by Course Template
- Orange: Evaluations returned by the Course Template for further review
- Blue: Evaluations that have been fully submitted by Course Template
- White: Evaluations with status errors. Re-editing these records should fix the issue.
If you have a very large number of Evaluations to summarize for a large number of Students, you can use the filter option in the upper left hand corner. This option will let you filter the Evaluations by status. You can select one or more evaluations statuses to be displayed. The filter option will also show you a list of the currently selected filters.
NOTE: The system will remember your filter selections so that they will be active in all Evaluations Workflow lists.
NOTE: If no filter options are selected, then all statues will be displayed.
All Summary Evaluations with a particular status (except New) may be downloaded in a zip file containing a PDF file for each Evaluation.
Click the appropriate link to download the Evaluations.