This feature is used to create custom Gradebook settings for your Course for the current year. These settings will apply to all Sections/Rotations of the Course in the current year.
Path: Home > Courses >[Course Screen] > Course Template Level > Assessment > Custom Settings
Video Overview of Custom Settings
The fields available for customization are:
Relative Value Calculation- This defines how the final grade is calculated. If you using a Grade Matrix, this is the value that is sent to the Grade Matrix. The choices are:
- Percentage and Raw Points
- Cell Grade Matrix: Set to YES to display Grade Matrix results instead of points in the cells for assignments,
- Final Grade - Set to YES, to allow the final grade to be displayed.
- Hide Final Grade from Students:
- Use Grade Matrix: YES use Grade Matrix to translate scores into grades
Grade Matrix: Select from the choices: Note: Blank = System default
- SOM Grading Matrix
- Honors, Pass, Fail Matrix
- Category Scores - YES = Display Category scores
- Critical Path: YES = Critical path flag, If the Category is failed the the Course is failed.
- Show ID - Controls the display of a student ID in the Gradebook
- Min Passing Score - Defines the minimum passing score for the course. If you are using a grade matrix, then this option has no effect. Blank = System Default