This is where you manage materials at the Course Template Level. This is generally limited to Course Directors and/or Course Coordinators.
Faculty will be able to manage materials within their Events. Refer to the article, Manage Event Materials
Path: Home > Courses > [Course Screen] > Course Template > Materials > Manage
Course Template Materials Menu
- Edit: Edit a file's settings, add passwords and availability dates, etc. (see Edit Content Settings)
- Title: Upload a new version of the file and change the Title of the file.
- Category: List of Categories to help organize materials for Users.
- Seq: The order in which the Categories will appear in the Users Material Pane.
- F/O: Materials can be tagged F/O - Faculty Only
- File: Clicking the icon will download the item.
- History: This will show a report of when and who downloaded the document.
This screen allows you to upload a new version of the previously uploaded article.
The Title will be what Students see in the Materials Pane.
Categories help organize Course Materials in topics so that Students can easily find Course, Section or Event materials.
This sequence number represents the order in which this Category will appear in the list.
Manage Course Template Materials
- Click Continue if you only have one file to upload.
- Select Click here to Upload another student document.
Use this screen to create a link to a web site. This will be linked to the Campus Level or Course Template Level and shared for all of the rotations / sections at this campus, or for all sections of this course master for this Course.
This report shows all of the deleted material for the current Course Template
To un-delete a record, click on the Edit Settings icon (gear) and change the deleted status to No