Materials Tab: Manage
This report is used to manage the materials that are assigned by Campus Level Course Managers.
These documents will be available at the Course Level for all Courses attached to the current Campus.
Path: Home> Courses > [Course Screen] > Campus Level > Materials Tab > Manage
- Upload a File
- The Title will be displayed for the Students
- Save File
All materials will be scanned for viruses, this will take a few moments.
Set Category and Sequence
This report is used to manage the materials that are assigned by Campus Level Course managers. These documents will be available at the Course Level for all Courses attached to the current campus.
- Edit Properties: Click on the properties icon to change date restrictions, passwords, and deleted status.
- Category: Select the appropriate Category for your document.
- Sequence: Select the documents number sequence inside the category.
- F/O (Faculty Only): Put a check in the box if the document is for Faculty only.
- File: Download the document
Edit Properties used to manage the various properties of the document, such as:
- Access dates and times
- Deleted Status
The materials and weblinks are now in the Materials Pane but they are not viewable by Students until they have been approved by the Course Director or Course Administrator.
For information on the Quality Assurance (QA) feature and approval steps, please refer to the article QA (Quality Assurance)