Manage the Home Menu Items and System Footer Links
As a System Administrator you have the ability to customize specific areas of Leo to help the Users maximize efficiency.
This article will explain how to add and modify links to Leo's Footer and the Home Menu, which will allow Users to easily navigate to another website (i.e. School email, Medical Dictionaries, Library etc.)
NOTE: A User can view and edit menu items with a Role security level of 91 or higher.
Home Screen Menu Editor
Path: Home > Administrators Toolbar/Admin Toolbar > Edit Menu Link
This report shows all of the options available in the Home menu. From this screen you can perform the following tasks:
- Edit/Name an existing menu item
- Create a new menu item
- Change the sequence order of menu items
- Change the security levels and group access lists for a menu item
- Delete a menu item
- Copy menu items into another menu
Path: Home > System Footer > Left Footer Menu /Right Footer Menu
- Leo's Footer has Left and Right menu options,