The Search settings in the Account Manager allow System Administrators and Super Users to customize certain settings related to Search in your instance of Leo.
Path: Admin Toolbar> Advanced > Account Manager > Modules [expand] > Search [expand]
- Disable Search: Turns off the Search function for all Users.
- Include Draft Content: When checked, documents marked as Draft Mode will be included in search results for non-student Users.
- Include Faculty Only Content: When checked, documents marked Faculty Only (F/O) will be included in search results for non-student Users.
- Show Extra Details for Events: When checked, extra fields will be included in search results to show Events, as well as an Excel export option with colored fields.
- Maximum search results to select: Define the maximum of search results to return. Default is 9999 rows of data.
- Enable Search Filters: Allows Users to set filters that include Academic Program, Academic Year, School Year and Course Template.
- Disable testing for Documents existence during search: If checked, during Search for Documents, existence of physical file will not be tested.
- Show Courses Column: If checked, it shows a Courses column in the searched results count.
- Allow searching for phrases to scan relevant database fields: If checked, the system will scan relevant fields in the matching database tables.
- Allow faculty and staff to see all courses in Find Your Courses: This is not available to Students but only Faculty and Staff.
- Use School Year Name instead of Number for results in Find My Courses: Uses School Year Name instead of number.