Courses: Course Types
Each Course must have a Course Type associated with it.
Course Types determine whether the Course is clinical or not, and it determines if Patient Encounter Tracking (PET) will be available for the Course.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Course Management > Course Settings > Courses > Course Types > Select Year
In the Course Type Maintenance screen you can:
- Courses with No Course Type: View a list of all Courses with no Course Type
- New Course Type: Click to create a New Course Type
- Deleted: Review a list of all deleted Course Types
- All Years: Click here to review all Course Types across all Years
- Select a Year: Click here to view a different year.
- Name Edit: Edit an existing Course Type
- Courses: Click to review the Course Templates linked to this Course Type
New Course Type
The only required field in this screen is the Name (*) field. We r.
- Name (*): It is recommend you choose a unique name for your new Course Type
- Description: Description of the Course Type
- FCT Code: Select from dropdown
- FCT Type: determines how FCT will process for this course
- Destructive Rebuild: Only applies to Student Groups
- Ignore Didactics in FCT: YES = Didatic Events not included in financial model.
- Clinical: Yes/No toggle. Set to Yes if the Course in clinical
- PET Flag: Yes/No toggle. Set to Yes if PET will be used. For more information refer to Course Types: Enable & Verify for PET
Save Record when completed.