Student Long Event Assignments: Upload Files
Assignments in the System are essentially Folders or Placeholders for Students to upload their documents/files/assignments. Assignments are linked to Courses, Events or Long Events.
- Student will be notified of new assignments in the Activity icon.
- Click the link in the Description to view the Assignment.
- Event (Click to View): This will take you to the Event Screen
- Assignment (Click to Upload):
- Click on the assignment to being the upload process
When naming the Assignment upload, there is a 200 character limit.
The file will be scanned for viruses, this might take 10-15 seconds. Click Continue to confirm the upload.
If you exit out of the Assignment upload prior to clicking Continue to confirm the upload, the document may not have been successfully uploaded.
When an Assignment is due in a Long Event, a colored bar will appear on the Calendar and will be displayed over the specified days that the Long Event occurs.
- Click the Long Event Bar to open the Long Event Assignment Screen.
From the Long Event Screen. click on the
- Assignments Tab: There will be a red number that appears in bold next to the Assignments Tab
- Click the Upload Document Icon to upload your document/file
- Select your document/file from your device
- Click Save File
Click Continue to confirm upload.
The Assignment was successfully uploaded. The Assignment is no longer bold and the red number is no longer on the Long Event's Assignments Tab.